In particular, the regulatory and legal requirements covering money laundering, bribery and corruption and the licensing and probity requirements being imposed in many industries are becoming tighter.
We can help our clients to adopt the principles of good regulatory and compliance arrangements, based on extensive and varied experience of regulated markets in many jurisdictions. Forensic helps clients achieve high levels of regulatory compliance.
- Robust compliance methodologies
- A thorough understanding of regulatory and legal requirements
- Control systems for regulatory and compliance risk
- Monitoring technologies to meet specific business needs
- Investigations and compliance across multiple national jurisdictions
- Integrity due diligence prior to mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Data monitoring and analysis.