KPMG Information Protection and Business Resilience services help clients effectively manage and control corporate information assets across a broad spectrum of evolving threats and scenarios. Companies today increasingly realize that security is not a one-time project, but instead a strategy that must be adaptive to changing threats, remain consistent with the organization's business initiatives, and deliver benefits such as manageability, assurance, and efficiency. We help companies identify their most important information assets, and work with them to develop an effective approach combining technology and business processes. We work with clients to maximize the value that can be obtained from their data while protecting key business processes, information assets, and the company's brand and reputation.
KPMG Information Protection and Business Resilience services help clients identify and mitigate evolving security threats by:
- Helping the organization deliver innovation through the effective use of secure IT resources
- Assisting the organization in preserving the confidentiality and privacy of customer and corporate data
- Helping to ensure the integrity and reliability of information stored on corporate systems
- Working with companies to reduce the high cost of IT security failures, both financially and in terms of their brand reputation
- Helping to establish and increase the confidence of customers and other key users of IT systems