Our new publication Cutting through UK GAAP discusses in detail the requirements of the new UK GAAP regime (FRSs 100, 101 and 102) applicable for periods commencing on or after 1 January 2015 and summarises the differences between FRS 102, current UK GAAP and EU-IFRS.
The publication will be of great benefit when considering whether to adopt the standards early, and also in making the decision as to which GAAP to apply from 2015.
- Read Cutting through UK GAAP
Breaking News UK is our new monthly bulletin that brings you the latest need-to-know information on UK and international standards in the accounting and regulatory space.
- Breaking News UK - UK and international financial reporting developments
- FRC issues new accounting standard for insurance
- FRC's Conduct Committee review finding - Anglo-Eastern Plantations plc
- Newly effective standards: are you prepared?
- New non-financial reporting requirements for large listed companies and financial institutions across EU
- Paths diverge on lease accounting
- Financial istruments: 2018 effective date for new standard
- A change in direction for FASB's insurance project
Read Breaking News
Financial Reporting Update is our regular bi-monthly newsletter detailing the latest developments in financial reporting.
Financial Reporting Matters is a short occasional newsletter that alerts you to key changes in UK and International Financial Reporting Standards and UK company law.