What's on your Mind?
- Thinking about how to remain flexible to adapt to the changes arising from Basel 3?
- Planning and reviewing the business implications and eventual implementation of the new requirements?
- Looking at how to address the pricing implications arising from the changes in capital requirement?
- Considering the impact of the new liquidity rules on profitability?
- Assessing how to demonstrate effective compliance and a strong position to the market?
Bringing you Peace of Mind
We have a range of specialists across KPMG who can advise you on all areas of Basel 3 implementation including:
- Risk management frameworks
- Capital management and capital efficiency
- Liquidity risk management
Our experts are from diverse backgrounds in industry, regulation, consultancy, government and academia.
We can provide a truly multi-disciplinary service for our clients. Our corporate finance and transaction services specialists support clients in divestiture of non-core businesses and portfolios. Our accounting advisory and restructuring teams help them deal with complex legal entity rationalisation and external reporting, while our Performance and Technology team provides programme and process change as well as data support.
What's in it for you?
- Implications of regulatory capital and liquidity reforms incorporated within your corporate strategy, business model, risk appetite, investment decisions and business development activity.
- Fully defined capital objectives effectively communicated within your businesses.
- Enhanced awareness of the profitability of your businesses and product pricing, due to a full reflection of capital consumption.
- Internal capital models, and their application across your business, reviewed to ensure that the correct amount of capital is consumed by your various products.
- Product design process is both capital and liquidity efficient.
- Demonstration of a strong capital and liquidity position to the market.