What's on your mind?
- Significant transformation programmes
- Complex problems involving multiple dimensions, stakeholders and interdependencies
- Conflicting stakeholder groups, with no agreement in sight
- Change management issues; intense resistance across the organisation
- A lack of ownership of the transformation agenda or little commitment to advance
- A need to rebuild complex structures such as operating models, processes or organisations
- Stakeholders who lack confidence in the merit of proposed investment decisions
Bringing you peace of mind
KPMG has run U-Collaborate events with a diverse range of clients across sectors.
Our methodology is based on recent research on systems thinking, leadership and group decision-making.
By combining a vibrant and flexible environment, close collaboration and rapid learning techniques, U-Collaborate enables participants to unlock their creative potential. Often it helps achieve in a couple of days solutions which would typically have taken weeks or months to tackle.
The facilitation team is an integral part of the environment. Team members’ behaviours set the tone for the event as they steer the participants through the tasks before them.
Their energy and enthusiasm help to foster a vibrant, creative atmosphere in which participants can excel.
To optimise results, each event is individually constructed for the specific objectives or problems that the client is trying to address.
What's in it for you?
- A cost effective way to develop solutions
- An opportunity to test ideas in a risk-free environment, without any constraints
- Faster and more effective decision making
- More innovative, higher quality outputs
- Need for rework eliminated, or significantly reduced
- Increased buy-in and sponsorship across the organisation
- Sense of personal ownership and commitment to deliver results
KPMG’s U-Collaborate is a unique and innovative approach to problem solving, which provides you with the added confidence which comes from working with our global network of industry experts.
Diversified Multi-National Manufacturing Company – Developing the Finance Strategy’
- 90 people from the client’s finance leadership and senior management travelled from four continents to attend a three day finance forum
- The event aimed to develop the organisation’s finance strategy and to prepare for regional deployment
- The event was results orientated, creating solutions for driving financial performance
- The outcomes of the event included a clear roadmap for implementation, clear accountability and commitment to support, and a stronger sense of community between colleagues
- Following the success of this event, the client requested KPMG’s support in running three regional U-Collaborate events to share the strategy with regional finance teams and to further develop improvement initiatives
- “You made the Finance Forums an unforgettable event for hundreds of people. You helped us in a fantastic way to get our colleagues aware and engaged – you have an extremely strong format” – Vice President, Finance