KPMG can help your company to cut through the complexity associated with international expansion. Our specialists in the UK for high growth markets mean that problems can be identified and resolved early on - and you could benefit from the support of one single team. We are able to leverage our global network of member firms to help ensure that you have local market knowledge on your doorstep.
Are you new to an international market?
As you first look to expand your business into a new country KPMG can help you:
- Analyse and develop suitable business strategies
- Assess credit risks
- Advise on tax efficient structures and compliance
- Protect intellectual property
- International employee deployments and cultural differences
- Comply to regulation
- Get the right business processes in place
Are you already in-market and expanding?
Your business abroad is established. Now your market shares in these countries should grow. KPMG can advise on:
- Merger and acquisition strategies
- Cost reductions, profit and efficiency increases
- Cost management
- Diligencing the joint venture party
- Operational challenges
- Transparency and early risk detection
Are you revisiting your business strategy?
For more mature international business strategies KPMG can provide:
- Analysis and design/redesign of business processes
- Design and implementation of integrative management information and corporate control systems
- Analysis of cost structures and identification of cost drivers
- Analysis, compilation and implementation of Global Investment Performance Standards
- Supply chain audits
- Exit compliance