- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings
- Prepare audit working papers
- Assist in-charge to carry out audit work as assigned
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you
- Being alert and responding to aspects of professional service
- Having a working knowledge of KPMG Audit Tools
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Audit Accounting, Engineering, Business Administration, Law, Mathematics, MBA or any other business related field
Interested in Financial Services field
Have problem solving skills: Be able to suggest practical improvements & recommendations
Have analytical skills and attentive to details
- Opportunity to work with various clients in consumer markets, industrial market, information, communication & entertainment, insurance & banking businesses.
- Deep understanding about the nature/work process of auditing.
- A solid foundation in auditing and problem solving skills.
- On the job & soft skill trainings