Key priorities for consumer company CFOs
This report examines the findings of a survey of 350 senior finance executives from consumer markets companies around the world, highlighting the strategies finance leaders are using to help their businesses navigate turbulent environments and achieve growth. Featuring interviews with finance executives from leading consumer markets companies, the report sheds light on the issues and trends impacting key decision-makers in the industry.
PDF files require Adobe Reader to view
Key findings of the research include:
- Successful companies will continue to invest despite a worsening outlook and declining revenues.
- Developed markets remain a core focus and an important source of future business expansion while emerging markets represent the biggest growth opportunities.
- Mobile is the leading technology being used to maximize sales.
- Risk conversations are becoming more frequent, but an enterprise-wide view of risk is not yet a reality.
- Sustainability has moved from being a ‘nice-to-have’ to a core business issue.