Welcome to the latest issue of K-Community. Pending a vacation season, first of all, we would like to wish you all have a good rest and recreation, spend more time with your friends and families, and get back to work totally renewed.
We included in this issue an interview with our ex-colleague Alexey Mitenkov, who now is the General director of OMK Audit and the General director of LLC OMK Information Technologies.
One of the key news for KPMG was participation of our partners in the XVIII St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF). A more detailed report on the event is available on the website.
As usual, we also commend to your attention the latest KPMG's surveys, list of vacancies for experienced professionals and KPMG's CSR report.
Please keep us informed on any changes in your contact information (e-mail, surname) or other important details, so you could always get latest KPMG news. You can send your contact information updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this issue:
- KPMG participated in the XVIII St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF)
- "Beneficial owner" of income – new position of Russian Ministry of Finance
- Scenario B: How HR policies and budgets are set to change in 2014
- KPMG report highlights stakeholder support for re-thinking treatment of goodwill under IFRS
Some of the recent researches and publications prepared by KPMG, which you may find helpful:
- Pharma Bulletin, Issue 3, 2014
- Stadium development in Russia: KPMG’s view
- KPMG presents M&A survey 2013
- International Tax Newsletter
- KPMG Survey: Leading Students Prepared to Travel for Right Job
Finally, as ever, you can also read about our corporate social responsibility activities and check out our latest vacancies for experienced professionals.
Last but not least, we remind that you can always keep up to date with our news through KPMG's Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.