Our Accounting Advisory Services services include:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) conversions
- Initial public offerings
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As)
- Cross-border transactions
- Improving the speed and quality of financial reporting (Quality Close)
- Improvements in the financial reporting process chain
- Accounting regulatory & compliance
When extraordinary circumstances create a need for temporary assistance - e.g. during M&A activity or restructuring - we are able to co-source scarce accounting and financial reporting resources.
Performance & regulatory compliance
We can help client organizations deal with the accounting considerations involved in new regulatory compliance initiatives, including new accounting standards or regulatory pronouncements. We can also assist clients in fulfilling capital market expectations of reliable, transparent and detailed financial information. We advise on improving systems and processes to create an appropriate balance between performance, risk and control while delivering accurate and timely information to significant stakeholders.
We aim to deliver a consistent, cost-effective service. This service is backed by the resources of:
- Teams of financial reporting professionals in 145 countries worldwide, with in-depth sector knowledge and business advisory skills
- One of the world’s leading business advisory networks.
We are the trusted accounting advisers to the boards and executives of some of the world’s leading organizations. KPMG member firms operate in developed markets and we also have a dynamic presence in the key emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, India, China and elsewhere in Asia.