A team of four students should complete one application form and send it to the address email@example.com until 16th of January 2013.
You can find the application form here (XLS, 656KB).
Please send back the form with the name of your team in the file name.
To participate, you and your teammates don't need to be studying a particular subject, but you are required to have:
- Strong interest in business and a passion for excellence
- Strong leadership and task management skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to absorb a range of information quickly
- A talent for thinking through ideas and presenting strategic solutions
- The ability to inspire others to do their best.
Yes, only active students of Polish universities can participate in the KPMG International Case Competition. Your intended degree and field of study can vary, and we encourage students from all disciplines to participate in their local competitions.
Challenging cases on a variety of topics are reviewed. KPMG provides many professional services to our clients, and the cases analyzed at the international competition reflect this. For example, cases may vary from a highly technical finance case to a broader consultative marketing case. At the international level, teams should be ready for anything.
In addition to the pride of knowing that you are the champion amongst top international teams, the winning team will receive 2,000 euro towards future travel, in keeping with KPMG's commitment to promoting global networking.
- Gain exposure to KPMG leaders and professionals from around the globe
- Get valuable feedback and advice from industry experts
- Acquire a better understanding of KPMG's culture and what it can offer you
- Meet people from other cultures and make global connections
- Get real insight into how a global organization operates thinking
- Test yourself and increase your confidence
- Get real-world experience and build your business skills
- Add a differentiator to your resume or CV
- Have an epic adventure you'll remember for the rest of your life.
There is no cost to participate in the International Finals. All travel costs to the Finals in Madrid are covered by KPMG.
- 4th – 16th of January – registration of teams
- 18th – 22nd of January – on-line English language test
- 28th of January – 4th of February – solving a business case on-line
- 19th of February – National Finals
- 2nd – 5th of April – International Finals in Madrid
Check out our global website for more information, including frequently asked questions.