In many cases the given investment or activity (e.g. R&D) may be financed from different sources, like EU grants, national grants, tax exemptions, or preferential loans and R&D tax credit. We can help to identify all the possibilities for obtaining support, can advise on aid funding, evaluate the possibility of receiving funds, present an optimal strategy for the activities to be performed and facilitate the procedure for obtaining the support.
As part of the procedure of obtaining grants, we recommend the steps to be taken in order to obtain the maximum level of support, we negotiate state aid packages for investors and we can prepare applications. At the next stage, the Grants & Incentives team helps oversee the progress of the application process by maintaining contact with the institutions responsible for implementing particular funds. When the agreement is concluded, we help in fulfilling the requirements which accompany the grant (e.g. financial and accounting procedures).
- R&D - Investments
- Pro-enviromental activieis
- reduction of energy consumption.
- R&D tax credit
- Cash grants for R&D
- Cash granst for R&D infrastructure
- Incentives for selected business sectors
- Grants for collaboration/consortia projects
- Incentives from Hoziron 2020.
Conducting business activity in a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) based on a relevant permit can enable, among other benefits, profiting from CIT and real estate tax exemptions. We help companies to obtain their permit and in negotiations regarding its content, which are key aspects of the scale of tax exemption. On behalf of enterprises, we can help to negotiate SEZ status for an investor. We also provide ongoing advisory services for entities already operating in SEZs, in the area of tax advisory services and advisory services regarding settlement and reporting of state aid.
We conduct reviews in the process of disbursed state aid with a view toward:
- Meeting the requirements of granting state aid
- Fulfilling information requirements regarding received state aid
- Identifying received means as state aid
- Not meeting the requirements for obtaining state aid, insufficient or ineffective reporting of state aid, can force an enterprise to return their grant along with interest.