This year's edition will be held under the theme, ‘Secure and Competitive Europe – Realistic Goal or Unattainable Dream? The Business Perspective’.
During the debates, the main topic for discussion will be safety and its aspects: political, economic, energy and digital, as well as models and conditions of competitiveness and innovation, contemporary threats to freedom, the future of democracy, the barriers to the construction of a Europe of entrepreneurship, as well as civic opportunities and potential development.
On the second day of the Forum, (October 2nd, 17:30-19:00 PM), Leszek Wroński, Partner, Head of Advisory services in KPMG in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe, will lead a debate titled: ‘What Hinders Digital Economy in Europe?’.
The panel will include the following panelists:
- Daria Gołębiowska-Tataj – Founder and Managing Partner, Tataj Innovation
- Miroslav Rakowski – CEO, T-Mobile Poland
- Josh Rice - Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft Corporation
- Rafał Trzaskowski – Minister of Administration and Digitization
- Artur Waliszewski – Director, Google
The participants will attempt to answer the following questions:
- How to make sure that Europe’s economy takes advantage of digital opportunities?
- How to overcome barriers to the single digital market?
- What political action on the national and European levels must be taken to achieve the priorities set out in the Digital Agenda?