KPMG's Global Transfer Pricing Services (GTPS) have transfer pricing professionals in many regions of the world. They are experienced in the global management of transfer pricing policies and Revenue Authority enquiries.
How KPMG New Zealand can help
- Assisting growing New Zealand companies that are expanding offshore, including assistance with establishing efficient transfer pricing structures and policies.
- Help in developing an efficient transfer pricing policy and the co-ordination of that policy with corporate income tax, customs and withholding tax requirements.
- The negotiation of unilateral and bilateral advance pricing agreements.
- Assistance with Inland Revenue transfer pricing audits, disputes and the completion of transfer pricing questionnaires.
- The preparation of transfer pricing analyses and documentation for all cross-border transactions with group companies, including stock, royalties, interest rates and guarantee fees and services charges.