KPMG's IT Advisory (ITA) professionals can help you manage technology related risks to meet your strategic and financial goals. We understand the need to keep pace with technology and take advantage of the tremendous opportunities offered by technological innovation. We are also aware of the risks involved and the responsibility at the board level to control those risks.
An effective, well-managed IT system is one of the most valuable business advantages. The right technology, implemented, managed and monitored properly, can lead to significant gains in growth and efficiency.
IT is challenging to get right and expensive to get wrong — not only in terms of dollars spent, but also in lost efficiency and potential regulatory infringements.
How we can help
- Developing an IT strategy that fully supports your business objectives.
- Sourcing — we offer guidance on the most appropriate strategies for outsourcing or offshoring IT services.
- Cost optimisation – identifying the most effective ways to take costs out of a business.
- Logistics and supply chain issues — we examine various aspects of processes and technology, and make recommendations for helping to optimise efficiency.
- Regulatory and compliance — identifying and controlling financial and operational risks embedded in business systems.
We focus on the business impact of technology rather than systems implementation, and we are not tied to any hardware or software suppliers. As a result, our advice is independent and geared to the specific needs of each client.
Innovative solutions from our global networkWith the global nature of many organisations, we are aware of the need to develop innovative solutions that are repeatable and easily distributable. As a global organisation ourselves, we are able to provide global support where necessary.
We can bring you:
- a team of over 6000 experienced professionals, equipped with strong business skills, as well as in-depth sector knowledge and specialist IT skills
- a consistent, integrated global platform
- the combined resources of one of the world’s leading business advisory networks.
KPMG’s IT Advisory team is a trusted advisor to the Boards of some of the world’s largest multinational organisations. We operate in the developed markets and in the key emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Central and South America and Asia-Pacific.