Our Business Effectiveness professionals can empower you to make better business decisions – decisions that are at the heart of successful business transformation and change management.
Our teams serve clients in many countries and in all industries. We work collaboratively, advising on the following.
Supply chain and operations
Today not only companies compete in the markets, whole supply chains even supply nets compete.
We are experienced in improving businesses' end to end value streams, based on lean and six sigma principles.
We can help you to:
- deliver the service and products faster
- reduce inventory and working capital
- eliminate non value adding steps (waste)
- increase quality and reduce variations
- manage supplier risk, process risk and product portfolio risk
- deploy strategic sourcing and rapid value procurement
- align all your activities along your value stream to create customer value.
Lean business transformation
Becoming more efficient and effective by applying lean principles is not a project but a journey of constant change taking purpose, processes and people into account.
We can help you on this journey by:
- being the only ‘Big 4’ consulting firm able to deliver Lean Certification training cources which are accredited through Cardiff University Business School’s Lean Enterprise Research Centre
- aligning all activities towards your breakthrough objectives by implementing “strategy deployment” (Hoshin Kanri)
- increasing your capability in problem solving, root cause analysis and counter measure activities
- guiding you through an approved itinerary of lean transformation
- managing people and change.
Sales and customers
Every profit oriented organisation has metrics in place which reflect their “Voice of the business” (VoB). The main reason for the existence of almost any business is to deliver value towards real customer demand or “Voice of the customer” (VoC).
We can help you to grow your business and become customer centric by:
- using “voice of the customer” to increase sales and bind existing customers
- measuring what customer's want by implementing real customer related metrics
- doubling your hit rate by increasing your sales force efficiency and effectiveness
- differentiating your call centre from others.
Shared services and outsourcing
By challenging the ‘purpose’ and core competencies of your organisation, outsourcing and shared services may become an attractive option.
We can help you develop shared service centres and start outsourcing.
KPMG was ranked as “2012 World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors” by the IAOP.