The Luxembourg Business Compass is a survey sponsored by Luxemburger Wort and KPMG in Luxembourg.
The aim of this survey is to establish an economic indicator that can be used to ascertain Luxembourg business leaders’ expectations regarding the future economic trend in Luxembourg at regular intervals. The survey focuses particularly on how business leaders expect the Luxembourg economy will develop in the next 6 or 12 months, along with their expectations and plans for their own companies. These core questions are supplemented by varying questions pertaining to business or politics.
To ensure that the survey is reliable and credible, i.e. that the Luxembourg Business Compass develops into a meaningful indicator or confidence barometer, we have engaged one of the most well known and highly respected market and opinion research institutes in Germany: Institut für Demoskopie Allensbach.
We would like to thank all the business leaders for their continuous support in this initiative.
- Luxemburger Wort 17-11-2012 (PDF, 477 KB)
- Full Allensbach report (PDF, 610 KB)
- Full Allensbach report (PDF, 0.8 MB)
- Luxemburger Wort 25-05-2012 Page 1(PDF, 303 KB)
- Luxemburger Wort 25-05-2012 Pages 2-3 (PDF, 516KB)
- Luxemburger Wort 25-05-2012 Page 4 (PDF, 1 MB)
- Luxemburger Wort 21-05-2012 Page 2 (PDF, 299 KB)
- Luxemburger Wort 21-05-2012 Page 61 (PDF, 304 KB)
- Luxemburger Wort 19-05-2012 Page 1 (PDF, 314 KB)
- Luxemburger Wort 19-05-2012 Pages 2-3 (PDF, 723 KB)