Opportunities that entail in these transactions constitute a real creation of value for group companies and significant tax savings may be realized via domestics and cross-border mergers and acquisition tax planning.
M&A transactions require meticulous analysis with regard to the jurisdictions involved and their different regulation and business cultures. Therefore M&A tax planning should be carefully monitored by tax professionals of all jurisdictions involved so as to get out all tax advantages.
With a global understanding and deal experiences comprising deep local knowledge of tax jurisdictions, our tax professional are equipped to provide a full range of M&A tax services to corporate and private equity investors covering all phases of domestic and cross-border transactions.
Our services include for instance:
- Tax due diligence for the assessment of potential tax risks inherent to a contemplated investment
- Structuring of acquisitions through tailor-made acquisition vehicles
- Tax planning including the optimisation of cash repatriation, the tax-efficient management of IP assets and the reorganisation of the financing structure for cost minimization purposes
- Vendor assistance in the sale process
- Post-deal integration including transfer pricing services