Even though actuarial analysis is widely used in the insurance industry, it is also entering into many other areas as its power and flexibility becomes more widely appreciated. Actuaries are experienced in both measuring and managing risk; although they cannot prevent irrational behavior, actuarial methods can help to mitigate its impact and reduce uncertainties. Increasingly, actuarial skills are being sort to support multi-disciplinary approaches to important business decisions.
Our actuarial services include:
- Insurance Risk Management
- Portfolio Valuation
- Embedded Value and Market Consistent Embedded Value
- Planning and Strategy
- Financial and Statistical Modelling, Analyzes and Interpretations
- Appointed/ Approved Actuary
- Internal Control Reviews
- Solvency Position Assessment
- Financial Reporting (IFRS 4, IAS 19 and IAS 39)
- Deterministic and Stochastic Modelling of Claims and Reserves
- Pricing, Profit Analyses and Product Development Losses.