- Experienced advisers who are actively engaged with a wide range of market participants and supporting key project delivery enables our team to deliver pragmatic solutions to complex regulatory issues;
- Relationships with key influencers including policymakers, regulators and trade bodies.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing compliance policies and procedures;
- Identify, verify, and even prevent breaches of regulatory requirements;
- Provide advice on design of the compliance function and, when appropriate, assists with the design and implementation of specific reporting systems, process requirements, and compliance programs, including training approaches;
- Keep track of regulatory developments and avoid last minute rush to compliance;
- Take a proactive approach to compliance by assisting you in breaking into new markets and identifying new businesses/new products that may arise from the regulatory developments.
The continuously evolving regulatory environment in the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing area (AML/CTF), as well as growing pressure from the regulatory authorities, remains critical for all professionals, especially those operating in the financial sector.
New demands from the board, senior organizational leaders and regulators are requiring internal audit functions to refocus their efforts beyond regulatory compliance issues. Many leaders and regulators have recognized the need for internal audit to play an expanded role that builds on its historic focus on value preservation – a control focus- to encompass activities related to value creation – a performance focus.