Our deep industry knowledge means we can help you address industry issues, such as debt; the saturation of important wireless markets; future consolidation; capitalizing on huge third generation (3G) license investments; and the broader economic reality that has led companies in virtually every segment to sharply reduce activity levels, and their demand for telecom services.
We have cross border knowledge, working with many leaders in the industry in areas such as:
- Debt and financial restructuring
- Professional accounting issues
- Advising on employee issues such as benefits, pensions, share schemes, people and performance development, and employment law
- Assisting companies to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Transfer pricing and other corporate tax issues
- Internal audit
- Audit and risk management services
- Merger and acquisition support and advice from pre-deal through to post-merger integration
Samjong KPMG professionals in the telecommunications industry are offering services that are tailored to meet specific client needs and deal with current market issues. Our services can help you realize value and contribute to a more profitable, efficient and focused business.