We’re looking for graduates who are proud to work at KPMG. Team players who are also innovative thinkers, people who relish the challenge of solving problems and who can communicate their ideas with conviction and passion. People have a real passion for learning, who want to be at the leading edge of their chosen profession, and who want to make a difference. People who display integrity and objectivity in everything they do. Details as follow:
- graduates with a degree in accounting, auditing, economics, commerce, finance, banking, tax, law, foreign trade, or other related fields
- an excellent command of English, both verbal and written, and a good command of spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) is an advantage.
- computer literacy
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- team work spirit
- commitment and drive.
If you're that kind of individual, then at KPMG you'll be given the room to be yourself and develop your career in the way you'd like. Please submit your application using our online portal.
- By clicking the Apply button below, you will be taken to our online application system, where you will be able to apply in three easy steps. Your photo and cumulative transcript are also required to complete the application.
- Each candidate can create no more than one application form. So make sure you check your application carefully.
- Online applications: from 21 March - 20 July 2016
- Online aptitude assessment covering numerical, logical and verbal reasoning skills: July 2016.
- Video interview: July 2016.
- Workplace simulation: August 2016
- Final Interview: August 2016
- On boarding: September/October 2016