Working directly with the Head of IT Advisory to grow and delivery Technology Enablement projects.
Responsibilities will consist of:
- Define and execute ITA plan for Cambodia market
- Identify prospective clients and build opportunity pipelines
- Acting as local Project Manager for ITA projects. ITA projects can be IT strategy, ERP implementation, security review, etc.
Working directly with the IRM Leader to execute IT audit projects. Responsibilities will consist of:
- Working as part of the IT Audit team to access technology issues, risks and providing advisory on risk mitigation.
- Manage and lead work within a team of professionals on IT related projects across major industry sectors;
- Play a key role in KPMG's financial audit process that help evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle, identify and assess potential and significant business systems risks;
- Identify and undertake testing procedures of IT general and application controls related to financial reporting applications and IT environments.
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients assist in interview planning and documentation for client meetings for ITA projects
- At least 7 year experience overall in IT
- At least 4 years in the Information Risk Management related areas
- Familiar with a variety of the information Risk Management concepts, practices and procedures;
- Familiar with different ERP solutions is a plus (Oracle, SAP, SAGE)
- Familiar with ERP implementation life cycle is a plus
- Familiar with general security knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrate a profound understanding of business processes of accounting, sales, distribution manufacturing and banking functions;
- A good team player, proactive with service oriented mind-set;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Energy and passion to learn from others
- Bachelor degree in MIS or good knowledge/background in IT security and/or Accounting
- Practical past experience in IT security or business analysis or Accounting is a plus
Successful applicants can expect an attractive remuneration package, participation in the best training programmes, opportunities to work with global, regional and local leading companies and an environment that supports and develops high performers.
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter explaining their specific qualifications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific position on subject line. Only applicants short-listed will be notified.