Successful applicants can expect an attractive remuneration package, participation in the best training programmes, opportunities to work with global, regional and local leading companies and an environment that supports and develops high performers.
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter explaining their specific qualifications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific position on subject line. Only applicants short-listed will be notified.
- Manage and participate in one or more client engagements or components of engagements making certain of overall audit quality.
- Assume responsibility for client relationships.
- Work directly with the partner and concurring partner during an engagement.
- Manage a team of professionals to deliver quality audit and other assurance services to audit clients
- Provide coaching and constructive feedback to team members
- Participate in office practice decisions including resource allocation, career development of staff, and other people management decisions
- A university degree in accounting or related field, and holds professional qualifications such as ACCA, CA or CPA would be advantageous
- At least 6 years audit experience working in an international professional services firm or large corporate environment
- Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and formidable leadership qualities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- An excellent command of writing and speaking in English, and a good command of spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) is an advantage
- A willingness to travel as business demands