- Often, organizations are faced with some of the following questions:
- Are we flexible to change and do our operations work with minimum disruptions?
- Are activities conducted the way they are desired?
- Have processes grown along with the scale of operations?
- Are activities people-dependent or process-driven?
- Are people clear about their roles and responsibilities?
- Are there duplicate / iterative activities in operations?
- Our approach involves a structured analysis of business processes and the planning and roll-out of improved procedures. It dissects business processes keeping in mind the objectives, vital signs and controls, policy requirements, and people and technology linkages. It integrates this with internal and external interdependencies.
The approach walks the journey from current to future state, encompassing improvements as a result of:
- Changing process design requirements
- Redesigning controls
- Changing Policies
- Leveraging interdependencies
- Overcoming inefficiencies
- Eliminating duplication
- Eliminating non-value add activities, etc.
- Capturing appropriate and accurate information
- Providing role clarity.
A typical MBP deliverable could constitute a combination of the following:
- Business process interdependencies
- Process maps
- Process descriptions
- Roles and responsibilities
- Formats and MIS framework
- Schedule of authority/authority responsibility matrix
- Performance indicators/performance measures
- Workshops and awareness sessions.
- For more information about Model Business Process, please contact Siddharth Behal, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Services and Solutions