- Internal audit functions that provide the greatest value to the CEO are those with a clear understanding of the value they can offer and have a vision to enhance that value. KPMG’s Strategic Performance Review for Internal Audit (K’S Print) goes beyond the traditional quality assurance compliance review to identify high impact improvement opportunities.
- K’SPRint’s interactive approach and intuitive framework can help you answer these critical questions.
- Positioning – Is internal audit strategically positioned within the business to enable it to contribute to business performance?
- People – Does internal audit have the right staffing strategy to deliver on the agreed objectives?
- Processes – Do internal audit processes enable it to achieve objectives and is the department responsive to changing business needs?
For further information about our internal audit services, please contact Mazyar Kotwal, Executive Director, Governance Risk and Compliance Services at firstname.lastname@example.org