In this era of rapid technological innovations and changes, the formula for success of an organization lies in the continual improvement of its processes and leveraging its effectiveness for business excellence.
KPMG prepares organizations to move towards business excellence through integrated model based software process improvement and assessment services.
KPMG has access to a global network of resources who possess extensive professional experience to chart a value added sustainable process improvement. This is based on contemporary models and methodologies such as:
- • Capability Maturity Model® Integration - Development (CMMI®-Dev)
- • Capability Maturity Model® Integration for Services (CMMI®-SVC)
- • People Capability Maturity Model® (P-CMM®)
- • SPICE (ISO 15504)
- • ISO 9001:2000®
- • Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®)
- • Six Sigma / Lean Six Sigma, and
- • Personal Software ProcessSM/Team Software ProcessSM (PSPSM/TSPSM).
KPMG in India is the official transition partner with Software Engineering Institute for offering training and appraisal services on Software Engineering Institute (SEI) models like CMMI-Dev, CMMI-SVC, P-CMM and PSP/TSP.
KPMG is a pioneer in software process improvement in the Asia - Pacific Region and we serve some of the major Indian software houses and leading multinational software companies in India and abroad.