This 3-day course will introduce you to CMMI® for Services (CMMI®-SVC) model, which includes a comprehensive set of guidelines that help organizations to establish and improve processes for delivering services. The course provides the knowledge you need, to begin using CMMI®-SVC in your organization and also acts as a prerequisite for CMMI® assessment team members and the CMMI® intermediate concepts course.
The course will help participants to:
- Understand the CMMI® product suite
- Locate relevant information in the model and begin to apply relevant information in the model for their organization
- Understand key concepts about model structure and important model relationships
- Be aware of the components of the CMMI® models and how they may be applied to their organization
- Apply CMMI®-SVC principles to meet their organizations' business objectives.