The Israeli China Practice maintains close contact with KPMG in China and leverages its collective local knowledge in China and Israel to offer a full range of services to support inbound and outbound investment.
Such services include, but are not limited to:
- Investment opportunity identification and analysis
- Transaction negotiation, through to deal completion
- Commercial and financial due diligence
- Business structure and tax planning
- Market entry strategy development and execution
- Transfer pricing planning
- Assistance in establishing a legal entity
The China Practice is prepared to meet with you to discuss your needs and our global capabilities across Audit, Tax and Advisory.
To sign up for our newsletter or for more information, please contact Aviva Zyskind; Associate, Advisory China Practice, KPMG Somekh Chaikin, Tel: +972 3 684 8639, Email: email@example.com.