KPMG Somekh Chaikin’s Technology practice has a strong Audit and Tax presence in the technology and Life science industries and is at the forefront of the industry with its services framework. Our Technology industry practice continues to achieve recognition for its thought leadership and is meeting the many challenges for clients across all sectors of technology.
We help our clients develop new business models that take advantage of current market opportunities, while assessing their compliance and risk profiles. All of which can add up to helping companies in the sector, address today’s critical challenges as well as tomorrow’s emerging trends.
Our services to Technology companies include:
- Audit and compliance
- Local and international tax
- Public offerings in Israel and abroad (NASDAQ, London, Europe and the Fareast)
- Due diligence support
- Government incentives
- Transfer pricing
- Efficient compensation planning
- Royalties revenue assurance and contract compliance services
- Optimizing international holding structures