KPMG’s Private Client practice advises family businesses and high net worth individuals and executives on managing and enhancing shareholders’ and individuals’ wealth through an integrated planning approach in the areas of income, corporation tax, pensions, wealth transfer taxes and evaluation of wealth management strategies.
How we can help
- Controlling wealth transfers to the next generation
- Structuring family business transitions
- Advising on cash/asset extraction from family companies
- Advising on income, capital gains, and inheritance tax issues with offshore residence
- Structuring asset acquisitions abroad
- Advising on corporate tax for family companies
- Long term tax planning
- Advising on the use of trusts and structuring wills
- Tax compliance
If you require further information on individual or family tax issues, please contact Mike Farrell, Rob Dowley or any member of our tax team.