Our services include:
- Structuring Irish and cross-border mergers & acquisitions
- Assisting in the calculation of a company's overall tax charge
- Advice on transactions realising shareholder value
- Providing advice to those who are establishing a new business
- Advising on financing structures
- Assessing the implications of Irish and EU court decisions for client operations
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with the tax authorities, both in Ireland and internationally.
Why choose KPMG?
Our industry-experienced corporate tax professionals support companies in many industry sectors, irrespective of whether they are long-established global players or newly-established businesses.
Why corporate tax matters
Tax is one of the most important variables facing a business. It helps determine what kind of corporate structure is appropriate.
If you require further information on corporate tax issues, please contact Conor O'Brien or any member of our tax team.