KPMG’s corporate legal advisory services practice assists clients in identifying the key legal and regulatory issues, which impact on their eCommerce development plans, and advises on the most appropriate strategies for their business. In addition to the team’s regulatory knowledge, as applied to the eCommerce world, the team draws on professionals from other practice areas of KPMG (such as Tax) in order to provide integrated methodologies for clients.
We can provide a range of services tailored to the needs of each client, including:
- Advice on the formation of eContracts
- Advice on existing and developing legal and regulatory requirements governing eCommerce in Ireland, the EU and internationally
- Domain name registration
- Advice on the risks and liabilities involved in electronic linkage to third party sites and the formation of third party alliances
- Regulatory review of website content
- Agreements for the licensing of software and the provision of support services to a licensee in connection with software licensing