An effective, well-managed IT system is one of the most valuable business advantages an organisation can secure.
The right technology, implemented properly, appropriately managed and monitored, can lead to significant gains in growth and efficiency. It is essential to get sound business advice to help ensure technology risks are managed. IT is challenging to get right and expensive to get wrong — not only in terms of cost, but also in lost efficiency and potential regulatory infringements.
We provide support and guidance to help clients with the technology issues within their business. We focus on the business impact of technology rather than systems implementation, and we are not tied to any hardware or software suppliers. As a result, our advice is independent and geared to the specific needs of each client.
We provide assistance with:
- IT Strategy and Organisation — Helping to ensure your strategic use of IT and your delivery model support your business strategy in the most effective and appropriate way
- IT Enabled Business Programmes — Helping to ensure your investments in IT programmes realise the target benefits, by designing and managing the programmes and delivery of the technology strategies
- Sourcing — Offering guidance on the most appropriate strategies for outsourcing or offshoring IT services, and helping to ensure that effective controls are implemented
- Project Advisory — Bridging the knowledge gap on internal projects, helping you to outsource projects, to manage systems integrators and to perform in-flight project assurance reviews
- Reporting and Decision Support — Providing insights that can allow you to take effective and timely decisions when managing your business
What's in it for You?
- Increased alignment of technology and business strategy
- Earlier and reliable delivery of business benefits
- Reduced risk of major project failure and delays
- Improvements in how the business functions and IT team work together
- Competitive advantage, from improved financial and management reporting, enabling fast incisive commercial decisions.
Why KPMG for IT Advisory Services?
- Our experienced teams have the insight to help you avoid common pitfalls, to reduce the risk and increase the success of your investments.
- Our multi-disciplinary teams help ensure an appropriate balance of technical, business and industry knowledge to shape the best outcome for our clients.
- We focus on the factors that drive success by targeting and delivering business results rather than purely technical outcomes.
- We are only interested in the best outcome for our clients and are not compromised by vested interest or a desire to deliver a particular technology.