Fixed, mobile satellite and broadband communications each bring different but equally exciting opportunities and challenges. Consumer demand will continue to drive the industry, and the winners will be those who can embrace new and emerging technologies whilst managing the demands of regulation, cost and network investment.
Working closely with both indigenous and multinational companies, we have extensive capabilities in the telecommunications arena, with specific emphasis on fixed mobile and satellite companies to address their operational, regulatory and growth agendas.
Our deep industry knowledge and experience means we can help you manage the challenges you face. We work with a large portfolio of clients and are experienced in:
- Structuring of telecommunications businesses, including outsourcing and changing revenue and distribution models
- Exploitation of intellectual property, including R&D tax credits
- Managing global transfer pricing
- Providing advice on appropriate accounting standards and principles, and advising on conversion projects (IFRS, Irish GAAP and US GAAP)
- Helping to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and other regulations
- Creating and managing shareholder wealth
- Dealing with cross-border assignees, including tax planning, visas, pensions, share schemes and legal matters
- Audit and risk advisory services, including revenue assurance, cost reduction and optimisation, regulation, and data privacy and security
- Internal audit services
- Mergers and acquisitions support and advice, from pre-deal through to post-merger integration.
We work as an integral part of KPMG’s global industry groups, helping clients tackle tough problems. Our constantly evolving methodologies are tailored to meet specific client needs and address current market issues, and our services help telecommunications businesses create value.
To help you realise value and contribute to a more profitable, efficient and focused business, please contact us.