How KPMG can help
KPMG has an outstanding record working with indigenous and multinational technology companies of all sizes and can help your technology business address the opportunities and risks that change brings. We have extensive capabilities in the technology arena, with specific emphasis on electronics, software and services. Our deep industry knowledge and experience means we can help you manage the challenges you face.
We work with you to ensure that you:
- Structure your technology businesses appropriately, including outsourcing and changing revenue and distribution models
- Exploit your intellectual property effectively, including R&D tax credits
- Manage your global transfer pricing
- Apply the right accounting standards and principles (IFRS, Irish GAAP and US GAAP)
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and other regulations
- Create and manage shareholder wealth in the most effective manner
- Get the best out of cross-border assignees, including tax planning, visas, pensions, share schemes and legal matters
- Receive the best audit and risk advisory services
- Access the most suitable internal audit services
- Make informed M&A decisions from pre-deal through to post-merger integration.
We work as an integral part of KPMG’s global technology group, helping clients take advantage of opportunities, manage risk and create value. We’d be delighted to work with you to help achieve a more profitable, efficient and focused business.
To find out more please contact us
. We look forward to hearing from you.