As a KPMG client, you can expect to receive the highest standard of professional service through a business relationship that goes beyond the traditional approach – our service offerings are commercially-led; we provide an integrated service offering, incorporating audit and accounting advisory, tax advisory, risk advisory, legal advisory and corporate finance, to meet our clients’ needs.
In addition to the traditional audit services, KPMG’s Property Audit group provides the following advisory services:
- IFRS, Irish GAAP and US GAAP accounting advisory services
- Advice, fully integrated with tax and legal advisory, on property group structuring
- Corporate governance and internal audit
- Risk management advisory services
- Restructuring advisory services
- Transaction advisory services
We are currently engaged as auditors to more Building and Civil Engineering companies in the top 1000 companies in Ireland than any other audit firm. KPMG is the largest provider of audit, tax and advisory services to this industry sector in Ireland.
The property sector, particularly in construction, has seen, and is expected to continue to see, some significant changes in market conditions. KPMG is committed to supporting the continued development of our clients in the property and construction industry.