KPMG's Private Irish Business practice addresses the needs of private companies, family businesses and high net worth individuals.
Through our audit, tax and advisory services, we help you to:
- Structure your businesses to accommodate growth
- Raise capital and review funding options
- Plan for management and ownership succession
- Make sound retirement and estate planning decisions
- Meet your regulatory requirements
- Manage the accumulation and preservation of wealth through the generations
- Prepare the business for sale
- Seek out/source potential buyers
European Family Business Barometer (PDF, 2.15MB)
European Family Businesses (EFB) and KPMG have joined forces to create a unique Barometer to measure the confidence levels of the members of EFB, and the opportunities and challenges impacting on their operations in the short, medium and long term.
Family Business and Estate Planning (PDF, 1.8MB)
Family dynamics can be complex and should be handled appropriately. Read the KPMG guide which clearly outlines the key areas to consider before making any decisions.