KPMG's private Irish business practice addresses the needs of private companies, family businesses and high net worth individuals.
Through our audit, tax and advisory services, we help help you to:
- Structure your businesses to accommodate growth
- Raise capital and review funding options
- Plan for management and ownership succession
- Make sound retirement and estate planning decisions
- Meet your regulatory requirements
- Manage the accumulation and preservation of wealth through the generations
- Prepare the business for sale
- Seek out/source potential buyers
KPMG family business
We are proud to work with our European colleagues in creating an online family business community. Being part of a family business can often be a lonely place with unique challenges and so we wanted to create a way to share these experiences which you might be facing alone and may be common across all family businesses.
Part of this online community is the production of a twice yearly report, which we operate with the European Family Business centre. The report measures the confidence of family business owners across Europe.