KPMG's Private Irish Business practice addresses the needs of private companies, family businesses and high net worth individuals.
Through our audit, tax and advisory services, we help our clients to:
- Structure their businesses to accommodate growth
- Manage surplus cash and non-core investments arising from the business
- Raise capital and review funding options
- Plan for management and ownership succession
- Make sound retirement and estate planning decisions
- Meet their regulatory requirements
- Manage the accumulation and preservation of wealth through the generations
- Prepare the business for sale
- Seek out/source potential buyers
Family Business: The Sage Family Business Story
What makes a family business different to any other? There are a number of reasons: the combination of family and business together make it more complex. Balancing the family’s interests and values with business objectives and strategies is not always easy.
View this video to watch the story of the Sage Family, whose supermarket empire spans generations.