KPMG member firms offer a broad ranging financial risk management services. We help international banks, insurance companies, asset managers and corporate and public clients identify, assess, manage, report and limit the risks they face.
Global concerns about financial risk have been increasing. In this climate, enterprises of all kinds and sizes want robust financial risk management frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision making and enhance performance.
KPMG Indonesia’s Financial Risk Management professionals work with financial institutions and other corporate clients to attain these objectives.
During our work with clients, we highlight concerns and help improve processes, governance and strategy across a range of matters, including:
- Credit risk measurement and management
- Operational risk measurement and management
- Market and liquidity risks
- Economic capital management
- Capital adequacy & regulatory services
- Actuarial services & financial statement support
- Commodity & energy risk management
- Financial instruments accounting
- Insurance risk assessment
- Basel II and Solvency II transformation
- Quantitative evaluation and management of portfolio risks
- Financial engineering
- Risk management in transactions
- Finance and treasury management and transformation
- Asset management advisory