Our professionals provide practical, insightful and valuable advice to both the public and private sectors, cutting through the complexity of infrastructure issues to help our clients meet their challenges. Our clients choose KPMG because they know they can rely on our:
Infrastructure lifecycle Experience
From strategy and execution to end-of-life and hand-back, KPMG understands the full life cycle requirements of infrastructure projects. With extensive local and global experience in almost every infrastructure sector across both public and private sector, KPMG professionals help clients to set a solid foundation for the creation of new infrastructure and to maximise the value of their existing assets.
KPMG helps you ask the right questions. By offering leading expertise across the life-cycle of an asset, KPMG’s combination of global insight and local market knowledge help navigate the complexities of major capital projects helping to reduce risk, support delivery and – ultimately – ensure sustained success.
Full asset lifecycle offering
We provide pragmatic advice:
- End to end, from the business case through to contractual close, construction and project completion,
- Across all procurement approaches, including D&C, DBOM, DCFM, DBFO, PPP, Alliancing and Managing Contractor,
- Encompassing all services, including feasibility studies, financial modelling, tax, accounting, procurement, risk analysis, funding, commercial negotiation and completion,
- Supporting access to a wide range of public sector funding, including overseas development aid, concessional finance and other funding sources, through assisting in development of effective funding submissions, as demonstrated on many of our major projects,
- As an integrated part of your team, working closely with your staff and/or technical and legal advisors