Deep industry knowledge and extensive experience
Changing demographics, shifts in consumer preferences, technological advances and globalization are pushing consumer markets organizations to cut costs, offer more value and provide better customer service.
From start-ups to large chains
Our experience allows us to provide services to a wide range of organizations, from small start-ups to large chain operations.
KPMG Indonesia’s Consumer Markets professionals offer services focused on assisting our clients to address the issues facing their industry sectors in the key areas of governance, performance, technology and growth. Backed by a global network of professionals, we can assist in the following areas:
- Shifts in consumer behavior
- Reporting & regulation — corporate governance and stakeholder expectations, IFRS
- Sustainability & the environment
- Business operating model structure
- Operational efficiency — supply chain management, loss prevention, commodity price volatility, sourcing, business intelligence
- Integration of new technology
- Financial management — cost management, budgeting and forecasting, tax strategies
- Market entry and expansion
- Mergers and acquisitions.