KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With more than 162,000 people operating in 155 countries around the world, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organizations.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) practice.
Mergers and Acquisitions represent a pivotal change in a company's plan for development or expansion. KPMG Deal Advisory - M&A provides organizations with constructive advice throughout the transaction life cycle. Our services include:
- reviewing the acquisition strategy and assessing alternatives;
- Identifying and assessing potential targets both locally and internationally;
- developing the sales strategy and assisting in maximizing returns;
- deal initiation / target approach / identifying and assessing prospective purchasers;
- advising and assisting in the drafting of the Disposal Information Memorandum; and
- valuation, deal structuring and negotiations.
The successful candidate will be:
- actively involved in execution of M&A deals for Southeast Asian clients;
- providing Buy and Sell side M&A services to major corporate, SMEs and private equity funds;
- executing tasks encompassing building financial models, valuation, drafting information memorandums, financial analysis and reviewing due diligence reports;
- conducting research and market analysis to help assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment; and
- contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess at least 4 to 6 years of relevant experience and strong leadership quality for the Managerial role;
- have a strong academic background with prior relevant working experience in a managerial role;
- possess working knowledge of financial analysis and modelling with a good technical understanding of M&A and corporate finance;
- be a team player with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Bahasa;
- possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen; and
- accounting qualifications would be considered as an advantage.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating M&A – Assistant Manager/Manager as your email subject. Applications via LinkedIn will not be considered. All applications will be held in strict confidence.