KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With more than 155,000 people operating in 156 countries, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
KPMG Forensic services cover key areas of vulnerability for private and public sector organisations and bring multi-disciplinary capabilities to bear on our clients’ issues.
KPMG Forensic helps organisations to investigate and evaluate suspected fraud or corruption and improve fraud and regulatory risk management. This includes areas such as money-laundering and sanctions and bribery and corruption. We provide evidence for use in court proceedings and alternative dispute resolution processes. We also provide a range of forensic technology services, ranging from the collection and analysis of digital evidence to e-discovery and data analytics.
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals to join our growing practice. The candidate must have at least three years of relevant experience in one or more in the following areas:
- Fraud and bribery and corruption investigation
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Regulatory compliance and fraud risk management
- Forensic technology and cyber-security
In addition, you should be:
- a degree holder or equivalent in any discipline
- able to work independently
- resourceful, versatile, analytical and possess strong interpersonal skills
- in possession of good project management skills
- have audit, legal, compliance, risk advisory or investigation experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating Forensics Litigation – Senior Associate as your email subject. All applications will be held in strict confidence.