KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With more than 162,000 people operating in 155 countries around the world, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organizations.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Transfer Pricing (TP) practice.
KPMG’s TP group provides its clients with a full range of TP services including:
- Preparing of TP documentation.
- Providing TP advice on proposed related-party transactions.
- Assisting with value chain transformation projects.
- Dispute resolution, including providing clients with assistance during the objection and appeal phases.
- Assisting with MAP and APA requests.
The successful candidate will be:
- Supervising a team of TP specialists in providing services to the clients.
- Actively seeking new opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Providing formal and on the job training.
- Coaching his or her downline to optimize performance.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess at least 6 to 8 years of relevant experience and strong leadership quality for the Managerial role
- have a strong academic background with prior relevant working experience in a managerial role
- possess a proven track record in TP as well as Indonesian and international taxation.
- be a team player with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen
Please send your resume to email@example.com and stating TP – Manager/Senior Manager as your email subject. All applications will be held in strict confidence.