KPMG's Treasury and Financial Risk Management professionals can help to identify, assess, manage, report and limit treasury and financial risks. KPMG works with a broad range of corporate and public organizations to develop robust financial risk management frameworks that satisfy compliance demands contribute to better decision making and enhance performance.
KPMG’s Financial Risk Management (FRM) banking advisory team advises clients on the development and implementation of risk management policies, systems and controls. The scope of the work covers the full spectrum of financial risks, such as credit risk, market risk, operational risk and liquidity risk; economic capital, capital management, stress testing, risk modeling and validation; regulatory compliance issues; and the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. There is a particular emphasis currently on the implementation of Basel II and other current local and international regulatory and risk management initiatives. Clients include local and foreign financial institutions, and there is a strong focus on financial institutions in Indonesia.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 6 years’ experience for Manager position and 8 years experience for Senior Manager position in the financial services industry, preferably in a major bank, consultancy firm or regulatory agency
- Expertise and hands-on experience in at least one of FRM’s core areas, e.g. Basel II/III, credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, risk modeling, prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, Indonesia banking or securities regulatory compliance issues
- Excellent analytical skills
- Motivated and committed
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Client service-oriented and accustomed to taking a proactive approach
- Relevant professional qualifications such as Indonesia CPA, CFA, FRM
- Excellent command of verbal and written in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
Rest assured that all applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for recruitment process. Please send your resume to email@example.com and stating MCRC - Financial Risk Management (FRM) – Manager or MCRC - Financial Risk Management (FRM) – Senior Manager as your email’s subject.