- Responsible for business development of Oracle consulting services, participates in account planning and strategy development.
- Able to generate leads, identify and prospect new/existing clients by networking within Oracle ecosystem and industries.
- Develop consulting sales plan and execution that will lead to grow the business.
- Develop a strong pipeline across the industry verticals to generate leads and opportunities.
- Convert prospects and leads through complex sales cycle to deals, wins and closures.
- Manage strong customer relationship to gain trust while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- 5 – 8 years proven consulting sales experience in Mid to Large technology consulting organizations.
- Proven success track records of selling to and winning large accounts.
- Extensive customer/client facing experience, ability to engage and influence at CxO levels within large organizations,
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Self-motivated, passionate, results-driven oriented, and show enthusiasm
- Minimum undergraduate degree
- Posses with Oracle product offering such as Oracle Fusion, Taleo and eBusiness Suite is preferred
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating Oracle Sales Consulting Manager as your email subject. All applications will be held in strict confidence.