We invite applicants to join our growing Financial Management practice at the Manager level and above, who are highly motivated, dynamic professionals with relevant experience working with large, multinational companies and have specific experience and skills in some of the following categories:
- Finance Diagnosis and Strategy - develop a clearly articulated finance vision and strategy aligned with business needs with a transparent roadmap that can help deliver cost savings and drive greater business value.
- Efficient Finance Operations - design and implementation of finance shared services, improving the speed and quality of the finance close process, finance function recovery and finance process efficiency.
- Effective Talent Management - developing effective business partners, competency frameworks, development pathways, finance academies and knowledge portals.
- Managing Through Organisational Change - finance function integration and/or separation resulting from merger, acquisition or disposal.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) enabled transformation - understanding and experience of ERP and BI functionality and how these support finance processes, reporting and decision making.
- Program and change management - experience leading and driving finance change programs, including design and implementation of large scale initiatives.
At all levels the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following core attributes:
- Have good knowledge of the finance function, its organization, processes and systems.
- Have strong analytical, strategic and commercial experience.
- Have solid problem solving skills, the ability to analyze complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions.
- Have experience giving formal presentations to clients and senior stakeholders.
- Be an effective team player/manager, team builder, coach and mentor.
- Be a driven individual, looking to work in an advisory team that will grow significantly over the next few years.
- Have strong communication and personal skills to build long lasting client relationships.
- Have the ability to demonstrate project based skills (i.e. project management and delivery) with a proven track record in delivering high quality project, work stream or assignment output.
- Possess relevant finance / accounting qualifications such as a CPA, MBA, CIMA, or ACA, fully qualified (or local equivalent).