KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With more than 174,000 people operating in 155 countries around the world, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organizations.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing ERP Practice.
ERP Practice represent a pivotal change in a company's plan for development or expansion. KPMG Management Consulting provides organizations with constructive advice throughout the Organization transformation life cycle. Our services include:
- Business Process Transformation by providing ERP Implementation
- Selection and assessment of the right ERP Solution
- Business Process Review and redesign
The successful candidate will be:
- have at least 12-15 years experience in sales, delivery, and project management in ERP space in Indonesia
- actively involved in implementation of ERP as Director for Indonesian Client
- able to Generate ERP Opportunities by working closely with ERP vendors
- able to qualify the opportunity and lead the Opportunity to closure
- overall Manage and overview the Project Delivery
- contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives
- have a strong academic background with prior relevant working experience in a Director role
- be a team player with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating Director – ERP as your email subject. All applications will be held in strict confidence.