As part of the programme we award one Alumni Club point to everyone who:
- participates in a KPMG event open to all Alumni (conference, seminar, Staff and Alumni summer party)
- attends a KPMG Academy course
- writes an article for the Alumni Newsletter
- helps our work by completing Alumni questionnaires when we would like to hear the opinions of KPMG Alumni Club members, or
- successfully participates in our Alumni referral programme.
The points collected in this way are counted up before the Staff and Alumni summer party and our former colleagues with the highest number of points receive a prize at the party in June.
In addition to collecting points, the programme affords you additional benefits if you take part in our events or training
- 20% discount on KPMG seminars and conferences, and
- 20% discount on KPMG Academy courses.
All you have to do is indicate on the registration form that you are a member of the KPMG Alumni Club.