KPMG member firms have advised on some of the most complex and high profile domestic and cross-border transactions, providing comprehensive buy-side and sell-side advisory services to governments, publicly traded and privately held companies around the world.
By working with KPMG, you will have access to a network of advisory professionals with extensive experience in all facets of a transaction, offering you experienced strategic advice and analysis, as well as providing high quality execution along the entire process. Our 2,200 Corporate Finance professionals, working from more than 160 offices in 82 member firm countries, to offer an understanding and knowledge of markets and decision makers throughout the world.
We provide wide-ranging M&A advisory services:
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestments
- Strategic and financial advisory services
- Special situations (distressed M&A process or restructuring)
- Leveraged buyouts and structured financing
- Independent valuation and fairness opinions
- Global infrastructure and projects